This month's newsletter
Pizzeria Rustica on Food Network
Pizzeria Rustica was listed on FoodNetwork.com as one of the 52 Top Pizzas in America’s Largest Cities.
Read the Article (https://www.foodnetwork.com/restaurants/photos/best-pizzas-in-the-country)
Reserve Your Spot at July’s Paella On The Patio
The July 22 Paella will feature a lowland menu with ingredients such as wild boar, rabbit, bok choy and more! Call 719-471-8272 to claim those spots before they disappear!
Swing by to celebrate in Old Colorado City
Sign up for Smorbrod’s Newsletter for updates and deals from the Lincoln Center in the Old North End
* Tapateria and Pizzeria Rustica will be closed for the 4th of July!
* Tapateria now features biodegradable, fully compostable straws so you can sip guilt free!
* Host paella on YOUR patio, or bring wood-fired pies to the Neighborhood. Give us a call to learn more about our catering events.
* Meet Pizzeria Rustica, Tapateria and Smorbrod at Fiddles, Vittles and Vino on July 29!
More ways to raise your spirits:
* Get 20% off featured bottles of wine during happy hour from 4-6pm!
* Check out Sangria Sundays at TAPAteria: $3 glasses of sangria all day every Sunday. (Hours: 1.30pm – 9pm – except when closed for Paella on the Patio events).
OCC Art Walk – First Friday ArtWalk is a self-guided visual art walking tour featuring 400+ artists, art galleries and open artist studios along West Colorado Avenue between 23rd and 27th Street. Make your call ahead reservation for priority seating.
TAPAteria – (719) 471 8272.
Pizzeria Rustica – (719) 632 8121
* OCC Farmer’s market is here in full swing, stop by Bancroft Park on Saturdays between 7:30 am and 1:30 pm