This month's newsletter
Final Paella on the Patio of the Season at Tapateria
Please give us a call to make your reservations for our final paella on the patio, Oct. 21. (719) 471-8272. It is filling up fast folks! Noon, 2.30pm and 5pm seatings available. Learn More (https://www.facebook.com/pg/TAPAteria/events/?ref=page_internal) **
Wine Dinner Benefitting Happy Cats Haven
Wine, food, good causes – three things that should always be served in tandem. Join us for a wine dinner to benefit Happy Cat Haven. Passport to an Italian Collection Tuesday, October 16th, 6PM The cost is $59 plus tax and tip. Call Coaltrain (719) 475-9700 to reserve your space.
Oyster Thursdays at Smorbrod
Enjoy fresh oysters and libations every Thursday at Smorbrod in Lincoln Center. Starting at 5pm.
- Pizzeria Rustica has changed to winter hours for the season: M-Th 5pm-9pm & F-Sun 12pm-9pm
- Pikes Peak Colorado Restaurant Week (https://www.pikespeakrestaurantweek.com/) – October 12-21
- Want some swag? Check out Husky10.com to order up merch
- 10% discount to any private parties that book Enoteca ahead of time. *restrictions apply
More ways to raise your spirits:
Check out Sangria Sundays at TAPAteria: $3 glasses of sangria all day every Sunday.
- OCC Scarecrow Days – October 1 – 31
- Pumpkin Fest – October 20