This month's newsletter
Bristol Birthday Beer Dinner – Compass Edition
Join Mike and Amanda Bristol for a station-to-station beer dinner celebrating Birthday Box #3: Compass Edition. This Birthday Box is a hop lovers dream, and our four guest chefs have created specialized pairings that will highlight the character of each of these limited beers. This beer dinner will have five stops in our Brew House and Barrel Aging Room: four offering a small plate paired with one of the Compass birthday beers, plus a dessert station. And you can revisit any stations that you find particularly mouthwatering!
July Paella on the Patio
Join us for this ever popular event on July 14!
There are now 3 seatings for each event: 12 pm, 2:30 pm and 5:00 pm. Seats are still available for each time slot but they are going fast so call us at 719.471.8272 to make your reservations before it’s too late!
$35/per person + Tax & Tip
More ways to raise your spirits:
- Check out Sangria Sundays at TAPAteria: $3 glasses of sangria all day every Sunday.
- Tapateria Happy Hour – $4 beer, house wine & sangria from 2pm-5pm Monday through Friday
- Wine Wednesday at Tapateria – 20% off all bottles of wine
- Wine Wednesday at Pizzeria Rustica – 50% off select bottles of wine every Wednesday
- Tipsy Tuesday at Smorbrod – 50% off bottles of wine
Joshua Stroud – Jrfirstname.lastname@example.org
(email redacted for privacy)What’s going on on the Avenue?
First Friday Art WalksEvery month April through December, on the first Friday, visitors will enjoy festivities of ArtWalk in Old Colorado City and throughout the Creative Corridor. ArtWalk is a self-guided visual arts walking tour featuring art galleries and open artist studios along W. Colorado Avenue between 23rd and 27th Streets.